Jenetta Penner developed a love of sci-fi at an early age and decided on a whim to read 40 young adult books in the same genre. From that experience, an author was born. Configured is her debut novel. She lives in sunny Southern California with her husband, two daughters and three furbabies. And she may or may not have a slight addiction to cat gifs.
VIP Reader List
Help Us Create More
You want us to keep pumping out awesome stories? Help support for our publishing efforts which help us expand on our release schedule and future projects!
Recent Blog Posts
- How Much Romance is Right for Young Adult Sci-fi and Fantasy?
- Tips on How to Deal with your TBR (To Be Read) Pile of Fantasy Books
- Influence by David R. Bernstein: A Review of the Sci-fi, Young Adult Novel
- Urban Fantasy and the Tropes We Can’t Live Without
- Discover the Excitement of Torment Publishing – Your Gateway to a World of Adventure and Thrills!